probably a dumb question but why is there no september SAT
The world would be a better place if a September SAT existed, but the Collegeboard likes to fuck us all over.
You ever just realize how lucky you are that you did that weird thing that led to you being friends with the people you are friends with?
Ravenclaws with huge communal bookshelfs that tower to the ceiling. It’s become tradition that when you leave Hogwarts, you leave behind a copy of your favorite book, so they have books dating back centuries.
My parents are both pastors and once I was fucking this one dude who’s dad was the pastor of the rival church and he whispered ‘talk biblical to me’ so i started reciting Psalms 23 and we ended up getting into a competition of who could recite the most bible versus before they cummed
the fuck kind of romeo and juliet is this
Stand up against oppression..stand up against brutality..stand up for humanity
SO MANY OF THE TOMATO SAUCE
He looks so done in the last gif
I’ve rebloged this 13 times and I will continue to do so for so many.
The only right amount of times to reblog this is every time.
i knew this guy in middle school who when asked about his future plans, even by school counselors or teachers would without fail always chant,
KICK ASS, GO TO SPACE
REPRESENT THE HUMAN RACE
i wonder what he’s up to these days.
Looks like Jim Kirk was born a few centuries early…
fitness blog :)
starkid quirks → joey’s headband
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Page 1 of 726